Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is the Medicine Ortomolecular?

medicina-orthomolecular.jpg

Some time ago I have listening to this concept: "Medicine Ortomelcular”. Nevertheless, I did not have idea of his meaning up to today, when I proposed develar the mystery to myself. Now when already what is, I want to share it with you.

The concept of the Medicine Ortomolecular was created by the doctor Linus Pauling, professor of Stanford's University and twice winner of the Nobel Prize. This alternative medicine consists of providing to every person an ideal concentration of the present substances in the human organism, in order to correct the alterations and to support the health.

According to the medicine ortomolecular, the tension damages the health. It impels the man to the harmful state that damages the cells. Nevertheless, if a good nutrition is provided, this damage can be repaired.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment