Friday, November 20, 2009

The cuentoterapia … stories thing

cuento.jpg

Do they know what is the cuentoterapia? I did not know up to today. But how now I know, I tell them: the cuentoterapia is a discipline that joins several branches of the knowledge, to teach the potential sanador of the stories. This way he says it enfermeriademurcia, and this way I believe it.

This discipline offers resources to intervene in the psychic processes. The stories are a legacy of the unconscious group, which new perspectives contribute for the realization. In the cuentoterapia, the stories are used of therapeutic form and sanadora.

In the cuentoterapia workshops it usually resort to several stories, to analyze them, to disarm them and to know how they work. It is necessary to acquire this technical and artistic knowledge.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment