Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is cho ku I laughed

Cho ku I laughed it is a skill of reiki that is based on an energy symbol that he communicates with the universe to the individual who practises it. It is one of the symbols of the reiki, and his function is to increase and to improve the interior energy to find the peace and the well-being that is needed to advance in the daily life.

On having observed the symbol of cho ku, I laughed we see a number 7 with a concentric spiral towards the center with direction anti hourly. For others, on the other hand, it is the figure of a snake where instead of number seven, this is the head and departs from the body of the animal. but that to the final ends up by winding in a concentric spiral the same way anti hourly.

Cho's skill ku I laughed it is used to connect the person with the reiki practice. This way, we can see cho ku I laughed like a species of switch that connects the person who practises reiki, increasing his forces and improving his internal nature.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment